Here's to full bellies!
Texas Sized Kolaches
1 can of Grands Honey Butter biscuits (8 count)
1/2 a package of beef or pork sausage (precooked)
1. Preheat your oven to 350F.
2. Open the can of biscuits and seperate into 8 individual biscuits. Stretch each biscuit until it is about 50% larger in size.
3. Take half the "horseshoe" of beef sausage, and cut into four equal sections. Cut each section in half lengthwise.
4. Put one piece of sausage in the center of the biscuit, and roll both sides up to enclose sausage.
5. Place kolache seam side down on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake kolaches for 15 minutes until golden brown.
7. Serve warm, and enjoy!