Here's to full bellies!
Inside Out Grilled Cheese
8 frozen breadsticks (also can use room temperature breadsticks)
8 slices of cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. On ungreased cookie sheet, place 8 frozen breadsticks about 1" apart.
3. Bake breadsticks for 10 minutes or according to package directions.
4. Fold 8 cheese slices in half to create 16 triangles. (if using room temp. breadsticks, begin recipe here.)
5. Remove breadsticks from oven, and place two cheese triangles on each breadstick.
6. Put breadsticks back in oven for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.