Here's to full bellies!
Cinnamon Raisin Granola
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup chopped walnuts
3/4 cup sweetened shaved coconut
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 cups raisins
1. Preheat oven to 250F.
2. In large bowl, combine oats, nuts, coconut and brown sugar.
3. In a seperate bowl, comine maple syrup, oil, salt and cinnamon.
4. Combine both mixtures and pour onto 2 sheet pans.
5. Cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes to acheive even color.
6. Remove from oven and transfer to large bowl.
7. Add raisins and mix until evenly distributed.
**Tip: I halved the granola into two bowls, and added 1 cup of raisins to one bowl, and 1 cup of dried cranberries to the other bowl. This recipe yields about 5 cups of granola, so it is nice to have two different flavors!**
The ingredients! :)
Dry ingredients... looks good already!
Cinnamon Cranberry Granola!
Cinnamon Raisin Granola!