Here's to full bellies!
Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli & Rice Bake
1 can of cheese soup (Campbell's brand works best)
1 can of milk
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1 bag of steamable broccoli florets
1 box of instant brown rice
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cheese soup and can of milk, and stir until well mixed.
3. Pour cheese and milk mixture into a glass or ceramic casserole dish.
4. Coat a skillet with olive oil cooking spray, and cook the chicken breasts until they are no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain and add to cheese soup mixture, stirring to combine.
5. In a saucepan, cook the box of instant brown according to directions. Drain and add to the cheese soup mixture in the casserole dish, stirring to combine.
6. Microwave the steamable broccoli florets according to directions, about 5 1/2 minutes. Add to cheese soup mixture, stirring to combine.
7. Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese on top of chicken, broccoli & rice bake. Cook at 350F for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Yield: 4-6 servings, perfect for large families or lunch leftovers! :)