Here's to full bellies!
2 cans of cresent rolls
1 lb. browned and drained ground beef (turkey would work great as well)
1 can of drained pinto beans
1 package of taco seasoning
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of shredded cheese
Toppings of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. On a parchment lined cookie sheet, arrange the crescent rolls in a ring, overlapping the wide ends of the crescent roll. Crescent roll points should be laid out with about 1" in between ends of points. Center of ring circle will be lumpy with ends of crescent rolls, so flatten them out to form a bottom crust.
3. Mix cooked ground beef, water, taco seasoning and beans together. Pour meat and beans mixture into center of crescent rolls.
4. Sprinkle on 1/2 cup of cheese on top of meat and beans mixture. Bring points of crescent rolls towards center of the pizza.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until rolls are browned. Add toppings of choice and serve!